wow!


"For He Can Creep" is a finalist for both the Nebula and the Hugo awards in the novelette category!!!

Thank you everyone who nominated it for these awards! It's an enormous honor and a great feeling in this time of uncertainty to know that people enjoyed this story.

I'm a bit over-awed to be sharing these ballots with some truly wonderful authors. Some of them you hopefully know well, (e.g. the marvelous N.K. Jemisin , the far-sighted Sarah Pinsker and the ever-thoughtful Ted Chiang). Others may not yet be on your radar but should be (e.g. P. Djèlí Clark , A.C. Wise, and Alix Harrow). I certainly haven't read all the fiction on the awards list myself, so I'm looking forward to some great Quarantine reading.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME thank you again everyone who voted for the nominees! I hope to see some of you virtually at the Nebula and Hugo online gatherings!

Comments

  1. Hi 😊

    I just finished reading this (for the third time) and have raved about it to everyone I know.

    Are you planning more Cats of the Asylum stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on one that includes the Nighthunter Moppet, but I think the main character will be (gasp) a dog.

      Delete

Post a Comment